What has made us a leading Canadian value fund manager:
- We do one thing: we manage The McElvaine Investment Trust, a mutual fund
- Most fund managers have multiple funds; how do you know you are in the right one? Not an issue with us: we purposely have only one fund
- We are experienced value investors
- Tim McElvaine was formerly Chief Investment Officer with Cundill Funds and has been value investing for over 25 years
- The McElvaine Investment Trust was formed in 1996
- Tim has served on the Board of Directors of 4 publicly traded companies. We are not fund managers, we are investors.
- Our fee structure rewards performance, not asset growth
- Our fee structure depends on our performance. In other words, when you win, we win.
Our goals are: (please click on the pictures for further information)
Our focus is generating superior returns for our investors
Do no harm
We have families too and while the Trust is not a SRI Fund, we do want to be careful where we invest your and our money
peace of mind
We don't want you to worry about what we are doing. We will be transparent and accessible
Let's keep in touch!