What has made us a leading Canadian value fund manager:
- We do one thing: we manage The McElvaine Investment Trust, a mutual fund
- Most fund managers have multiple funds; how do you know you are in the right one? Not an issue with us: we purposely have only one fund
- We are experienced value investors
- Tim McElvaine was formerly Chief Investment Officer with Cundill Funds and has been value investing for over 25 years
- The McElvaine Investment Trust was formed in 1996
- Tim has served on the Board of Directors of 4 publicly traded companies. We are not fund managers, we are investors.
- Our fee structure rewards performance, not asset growth
- Our fee structure depends on our performance. In other words, when you win, we win.